Looks like you are sailing along. What gorgeous photos and more precious memories. I'm watching you from afar and based on some of those waves probably better for everyone. Enjoy and keep us up to date. I hope you are loving it. Be good to each other- you are each other's saving grace.
We were born five days apart and have been friends for several years. We began dating in summer '06 and decided to plan some adventures together. Megan is from central Ohio and Charles is from southern California.
Megan sold software as an outside account executive with Blackbaud, Inc. before she decided to take a break and follow her dream.
Charles owns a small business selling oceanic fossils. We have continued with that business but will take a break when we begin cruising.
1 comment:
Hey lady-
Looks like you are sailing along. What gorgeous photos and more precious memories. I'm watching you from afar and based on some of those waves probably better for everyone.
Enjoy and keep us up to date. I hope you are loving it. Be good to each other- you are each other's saving grace.
Ciao bella,
Christine
Post a Comment