Sunday, June 1, 2008

Paradise days away

I am easing into this. At the beginngin of the trip we cared less about Bermuda. Now, I can’t f-ing wait!!!!!!! I am sure it is a paradise that will bestow cheeseburgers and french-fries upon us. As well as fresh fruit! Mango? Does mango grow in Bermuda. What grows in an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? Seriously I did no research because I saw it simply as a means to an end. Now I am sooo curious! What is the history, is it just another Caribbean Island. I have been to The Islands. For the most part they are over priced, run by a set of corrupt “government officials” whose best interest is putting money in their own pocket. So I will give you a pure synopsis of Bermuda. Pure because despite my biases, I am so desparate for land that I am sure it will over compensate any biased impurities I may see. Can I just get a cheeseburger please?
Ahhhhh!!! We heard Bermuda Harbor Radio on our VHS for the first time. I know this will be paradise. Paradise I tell you!









So beautiful!!!

No comments: