Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nature's Entertainment











There was a beautiful Lunar Eclipse last night. Charles and I sat on the bow and watched the Earth's shadow take over the moon. I took some pictures, which are pretty mediocre, but one can get the gist, especially if you missed it.

This morning when I got out of bed I noticed I had a little vertigo. I didn't know why until I looked at the weather radar. There was a storm moving in which looked to be taking over the entire Bible belt. God's punishment I guess for not voting in Huckabee when we all had the chance. ha ha!

The wind was coming from the east at about 15-20 mph, and the tide was outgoing. Natures way of stirrin' things up. Two months ago Charles and I were off shore in 10 foot waves and I was fine. We were tied to the dock all day and I feel like I have a severe hang over. Ugh.

View from the cockpit. Its difficult to see the rocking from a photo, but I thought I'd try...








No comments: