After we get our fill of the Algarve coast we will head through the Straight. Tim and Katie are flying into Madrid on July 17th. They will pick up an easy jet flight and meet us where ever we may be. We plan to head to Morocco with the them. Charles wants to leave Gertrude behind in Gibralter for a day or two and hit Tangiers (I know I have heard it stinks too, but It will be an adventure none the less). We would love to maybe get a train, bus or plane to Casablanca for a night. We will see! Charles and I are very excited to see Tim and Katie! We may talk them to death the first night.
We have Cam and Kris for a week or so in September. They are spending a week in Italy and then meeting us where ever we are. We have had several others say they want to visit! I think the trick is to buy a cheap ticket to Rome, Madrid, London and then take a shuttle flight to where ever we may be. You can get those at the last minute and they run pretty cheap. Let us know!!!!
We will be in the middle of the ocean on July 4th.
God Bless America and Happy 4th of July!!!!! We will be thinking of all our friends and family as that is what we miss most from America.
No comments:
Post a Comment