We are officially moved in! We are settling into our beautiful 41' Morgan Classic. Gertrude's very cozy. Cozy in the sense that it feels like home. But let me tell you; it's freezing!! We had the heat fixed last week and uh...
I think the low today in St. Helena Island was 30 degrees. Luckily it's a small community so there is a Walmart lurking down the road a bit. We purchased an $18 space heater. What an an amazing piece of nautical equipment!
My thinking may sound prejudice, but its merely an observation of my experience thus far. My theory is that boat people mostly fall into two categories. The wealthy aloof, and the transient talker. We haven't met any crazy boat people here yet. I am assuming its becasue the weather is keeping them tucked into their saloon's. I will let you know what we find and if they crack my theory. Charles thinks we are the excepetion and hopes we find other exceptions as my theory is pretty depressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment